Prep is a five day program and children attend during normal school hours. Prep classrooms are located in the school grounds and students have access to all facilities.
Prep provides the foundation for your child's success at school by developing:
- A positive approach to learning.
- Independence and confidence.
- Thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Language skills.
- Early literacy and numeracy.
- Physical abilities, including gross and fine motor skills.
contact us if you have any further prep enrolment queries.
You can find out when your child is eligible to enrol for Prep with the